Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Landline down again in BN11

Once again the landline at my home in Worthing BN11 is down. The service status shows a known fault, but this has been happening for a number of weeks where the line has been down for several hours a day. This has affected my neighbours too.

I was due a telephone appointment with a cancer consultant this morning, but have missed this as they will be able to contact me.

the service from Virgin is just not good enough

Additionally despite reporting this several times, have never received any credit on my account.

Hopefully someone from Virgin will read this and explain to me why this unacceptable level of service Is occuring.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline down again in BN11

HI chrisfeek

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the phone line issues. I'd like to look into this for you via PM so will send you a message now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am also having lost phone connection over last few weeks in the BN11 area . I have notified Virgin twice who said someone would look into and reply, but they have never come back to me. It works sometimes then nothing!! Very frustrating.

I also can't connect my mobile to Wifi... Do you have that as well?.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

BN11 too and my landline has not been working properly since 20 May at least - I think I called before then too.  No dial tone, no one can call us.  Reported again this morning and apparently it is offline again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi notisis,

Sorry to hear about your ongoing landline issues. I've looked looked at your details and can see that a ticket is open and our back office team is looking into this. To confirm, there is an outage in your area and we're hoping to get this resolved as quickly as we can.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi notisis,

My colleague did reply to you last Friday advising of an area outage. How's the landline service been since this date?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
still waiting for a reply to my PM I sent you last week.

look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Chris

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I responded publicly, 

How can I assist you today?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

I sent you a PM last Friday as requested and after correcting my secret word sent a PM which I never got a response to.

I guess my outstanding issue is how do I get a credit applied to my account to compensate for the frequent downtime on my landline

Many thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

For any compensation, please see our automatic compensation policy here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos