cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline disabled again

ephemerol
Dialled in

My contract ends today so the landline should still be working but I noticed first thing this morning that it's been cut off again. 

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ephemerol 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear the landline is not working. If today is the disconnection date, the disconnection of the service can go through at any point during the day.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

ephemerol
Dialled in

Okay, if it's been disconnected then I'll switch it all off and unplug all the cables. When do you want all your stuff back? I still haven't received an empty box for it. Maybe it's possible to arrange for someone to collect it instead?

No problem at all.

This usually arrives within 3 to 5 days after the disconnection.
If nothing arrives, you can request a returns pack here.
Once you receive your returns kit, pack the equipment and take it to your  local Collect + drop off point.

Once the warehouse scan this you will get an email to notify you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Help! My VM broadband was disconnected over a week ago. Before the service was disconnected I was sent an email from VM stating that I'd receive an empty box so I can return the router but nothing turned up. I've requested an empty box twice via the link above and still nothing apart from a couple of emails telling me what to do.

Is there any chance I can get an empty box sent? The emails mention that there's a "pickup" service organised by Contact Engine but VM don't explain how to request this - how is this achieved?

The emails also mention that old gear can be dropped off at an O2 store - does it need to be in a box too or can I just give them the router and cables loose? Will they give me a receipt to prove I've returned it?

Also, I also have an old VM Superhub that the engineer left behind when my connection was upgraded to a Hub 3 a few years ago - do you want that back too?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, ephemerol.
Thanks for your posts and updates, I'm sorry to see you're still unsure how to send your equipment back due to the return pack and label not being sent to you.
That's something we'd be eager to look into and assist, so i'll send you a PM here shortly to do this.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

ephemerol
Dialled in

Replied to both your messages.... and it's gone quiet again...  why do VM make it so difficult?