cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline died.

stedi
Joining in

My phone line has died. I can't make or receive calls.  No dial tone.

25 REPLIES 25

My apologies for the inconvenience, the estimated end date is now 21/03/22 but this has been now flagged as a P1 outage which is our highest priority. Our support teams will look to have you back online as soon as possible. 

DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU
It's rubbish

Thanks, Oyster

Still no landline.  When is this going to be sorted?

Sorry for the delay with this ticket being resolved @stedi, there are times where the issues can be more complex than expected so the estimated fix times can change as a result of this.

I have checked the ticket today and it seems the estimated fix time is now showing as today at 2pm. If there are any further changes we'll be sure to let you know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Still not fixed. This fault was reported last Friday so should be sorted by now. When will it be fixed.

Hi Stedi, sincerest apologies for the delay!

Having had a look at the ticket again for you this morning the updated fix time has been changed to 10am today. Hopefully this gets resolved for you by then. Thank you for your patience whilst we get this sorted. 

All the best. 

Molly

Problem still hasn't been fixed.

Up to now you have told it would be fixed 

Friday 7pm

Friday 10 45pm

Monday

Tuesday 2pm

Wednesday10am

This is totally unacceptable and needs to be sorted immediately.

Hi stedi,

I do completely appreciate your frustration with this and we are sorry. Some faults can take longer to resolve than initially anticipated. This may be due to the complexity of the issue or where the problem is located.

The new estimated fix date for this issue is 4pm today.

Kind regards

Beth

Why am I not surprised it's still not fixed.

I'm extremely disappointed with this level of service 

Apologies for the delays in getting this issue resolved, the new estimated fix time for this issue is 10am today.

Regards,

Steven_L