cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline dead

Dizbeans
On our wavelength

Landline has been out of action since yesterday afternoon. TV / Broadband went down and after an hour were OK.... However, Phone remained dead.... very difficult to find number to call from a non Virgin line 😞
Used 0345 454 1111 and ended up with line being tested but as it will be a while recommended calling back on 150 (obviously not going to work) or use virgin number to get result... but does not tell which number to call.... After these options, get abruptly hung up upon. 😞

Please can some one advise what number to call to get a human voice and assistance.

Thanks in advance.

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Dizbeans

Did you register for text updates via the service page?

If so you should have received something to state the issue was fixed.

I am very sorry if for any reason this wasn't received. 

I am happy to hear the line is back on for you. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

khls15995
On our wavelength
Thank you for the quick response.

I've tried to reboot my router but the problem persists. I can only receive calls, still getting a 'line in use' error message when trying to make an outgoing call. I only have one handset.

Thank you.

Hi @khls15995

Thank you for checking for me. 

I will send you a private message so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide