Menu
Dave51ref
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline dead

I have had no dialing tone since yesterday. I checked Status and it says there is no problem. I have tried to check several times again and cannot do so now as I have tested 3 times!

I did get onto webchat but that has gone 'silent' since I was passed to Technical service. I need to know what is happening as we are vulnerable and need to be able to be contacted by family to check how we are. 076---201 L37

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline dead

Hi Dave51ref, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I can assure you this isn't the level of service we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. 

I've had a look at the back end of your services using the details you provided when joining our community and it does look like an engineer is needed. 

Therefore I've booked the next available appointment for you, this will appear on your online account as well as a text confirmation. If the visit doesn't suit then you'll be able to re arrange online and you'll also need somebody over the age of 18 in the property at the time. 

Keep us posted with how you get on. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Dave51ref
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Emma,

Thank you for your response.

I have just checked my account and am astounded that we will be without our telephone until Friday Morning! I did explain that we are vulnerable and isolating and that the landline is an important means of contact for our family. As such I understood that Virgin provided us with priority attention or is that just another myth?

David Lewis

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for coming back to me, David.

I'll PM you now so I can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on PM, David

Glad to hear the landline has been fixed

Do keep me posted if you need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos