Menu
Aiden3511
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline dead

Hi, we have just moved home and the phone we brought with us worked at old address I've plugged it into the master socket at the new home and we have no signal at all. Could you take a look at your end. Thanks 

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline dead

Hi

are you sure your Virgin phone service is not run over your broadband service? Virgin Media are now rolling out a VoIP service to some areas.

If not you need to call Virgin Media on 03454541111, No mobile phone or inclusive minutes you can call them free on 08001831234 select option 4 then option 2 and you will be put through to customer service and faults. You can also ring the 0800 number free from a payphone if needed.

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Huw_B
Moderator (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline dead

Hi @Aiden3511

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment. 

Thank you for letting me know that you've eliminated the phone side of things. 

I've run some checks from our end and can see no reason for the line not to be working, so I'd just like to check that you have plugged the phone into the Virgin Media socket, as the new property may well have two different sockets in different locations. 

If you are certain that it is the Virgin Media socket, then the next step would be to book a technician to call out and take a look at things. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get the wheels in motion should it be needed. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos