Menu
PLANIT
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline dead in Edinburgh. Unable to get through to virgin for help.

Seriously. This is your response!

Do you honestly think I would be on here if I had not first used the online system for checking service status. Give me SOME credit. In any event it's about as much use as a chocolate teapot. While it has been telling me for four days now that there are no issues there quite clearly is.

While I do genuinely appreciate you coming on to the forum to try and help I'm afraid you haven't in this instance. I am no further forward in understanding what is going on with my telephone 'service'. This patronising attitude of treating customers like morons is just typical of VM's customer service culture.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline dead in Edinburgh. Unable to get through to virgin for help.

Sorry that our response made you feel so frustrated - we will always start diagnostics from the beginning to ensure everything is covered. 

As there's no area issues currently reported for your area - an engineer visit would be required in all likelihood so we can check things over.

I can see that this has already been arranged now, and trust the engineer will get this sorted for you. Please keep us posted with how that goes, or if there's anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Tom 

0 Kudos