cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline dead for several days

paulddd
Joining in

I am in exactly the same situation as technophobetoo. My phone line has gone dead. I get no dial tone, the phone line is directly connected to the main socket, I've tried 2 hand sets and followed all of the help pages which just keep taking me around in circles without ever getting an option to book an engineer.

The messaging option never seems to work. I even tried to raise a complaint via the web form in the contact us link but after filling in the form and clicking submit it just takes me back to the blank form with no confirmation that the complaint has been received.

I don't currently have a mobile phone so how exactly am I supposed to book an engineer to fix my land line?

1 REPLY 1

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paulddd,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're also having some issues with your line.

Thank you for testing another handset ang going through other checks.

I've been able to take a look at things from our side and it looks like an engineer is needed. I'll need a few more details from you before I'm able to arrange this so I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm