cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline dead - again

rgwm
Tuning in

For the second time in a few weeks, our landline is dead, with no dial tone, and permanently engaged for incoming calls. Service status says we have an issue with TV, but not with phone. Last time after lengthy phone calls to robots and automated tests that said there were no problems, an engineers visit was booked. This was subsequently cancelled when it was discovered that it was a network issue.

Why is there no simple button on the help page to report a fault?

3 REPLIES 3

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rgwm.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto our community forums. 

Sorry to see you have had issues with no landline.

If you click this link, it will show you if there is any faults in your area. If so there will be a estimated fixture date and time.

Also you can check our app and run a diagnostic test and if a engineer is required, it will prompted you to book one.

Thank you for the feedback, it will be taken into consideration.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

As I said above, I've checked service status - which says there is an issue with TV - ours is fine - but not phone. I've done all the unplugging etc checks to ensure its not our equipment. I don't want to faff around with an app - I want to be able to report a fault!

Hi Rgwm.

Thank you for confirming.

Sorry to see that your landline is down. 

I will be private messaging you, to look into this for you.

Please watch out for the purple envelope. 

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide