Menu
Ampersand
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline cut when gardening!

Hi,

My mom has accidentally cut the Virgin media phone line cable when gardening and has lost telephone connections. 

Their cable broadband is still working as that appeared to be in a sheathed protector. 

Can someone advise how to escalate an engineer call out?  Someone was due on Monday but was a no-show, and the telephone support hasn’t been helpful!

I’m not living with them, but will share their details so someone can get in touch to progress as they are currently shielding. 

Thanks,

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline cut when gardening!

Hi Ampersand, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Parent's services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration and worry for them. I would be more than happy to look into this for you guys. I will send you a PM now so I can locate their account and get this underway.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Ampersand
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline cut when gardening!

Thanks.  

Web chat has told her that due to lockdown there are restrictions in place and they aren’t a priority, which hasn’t helped their isolation blues! 

I appreciate that lockdown is causing problems for many, especially front line workers, but they haven’t been given a resolution route or date yet. 

0 Kudos