cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline cut off

Drama63Queen
Joining in

My 87 year old dad only has a landline and has been cut off for at least a week. He is extremely vulnerable and has lifeline which of course because his landline isn't working that doesn't work.

I have tried phoning to get help but I keep being asked for a password which I don't think he has one and even if he did he wouldn't remember it. I don't live near him so I phone to keep in touch with his needs and making sure he is ok.

Please please can you helpp as I am at my wit's end and close to tears as I can't seem to get this problem solved 

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Drama63Queen,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that your dad has been without a landline connection for over a week! We understand how important it is to be connected.

I'm very sorry to hear how much this has impacted your family and I'll do all I can to have this issue looked into. 

Have you been able to take a look at our Landline Faults page to see if your dad can go through some at home checks?

I understand that you've tried to get in touch to discuss this issue with our team without success. I'll be more than happy to look into this issue further for you. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Drama63Queen,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. Please keep me updated about this situation and reach out to us again when there's an update. 

We're here if you need us.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs