Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Landline crackly.

Our landline has been crackly for several months now. It's soo bad we can't use it.

I've replaced the cable from the phone to the box. Replaced the phone batteries, tried different hand-sets. The issue must be Virgin Media side.

Can any of the mods run diagnostics on my phone line?

Broadband works perfect. TV is fine, get the odd corrupt picture once in a while.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline crackly.

Hi Nutty667,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your landline call quality. However we appreciate you going out your way to try various steps in attempt to resolve this your end.

Can you confirm if you're still seeking some help with this? Or have you managed to speak with us since posting? (apologies for the delayed response from us)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

Yes still need this looking into. Have not phoned in yet.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nutty667 

Thanks for your reply. I'll be able to take a look in to this for you, I'll send you a private message so that we can pass security on the account and see what we can do with the telephone line fault. 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Perfect, glad to hear that visit is suitable for you. Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide