cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline connected to wall socket not working

Deadwood1
Tuning in

Landline connected to wall socket has been down for over 24hrs..tried using website to report fault but cannot report it's not working...service status says landline and broadband working but TV has fault...funny that as TV works fine.

Sadly as usual for a communication company it's ni on impossible to speak to anyone...lasting time I reported a problem it cost me over £8 in call charges and I got conned into signing up for an extra TV package that I did not request.

Some weeks ago we received a device that plugs into your broadband but not to do anything until we were contacted..have they changed over to the broadband server and failed to I form me..like I said for a communication company they are about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike..I have been with this service since it's inception as TV Eurobell but since virgin got involved I had had nothing but communication issues.

How do I report my landline not working without running up another large telephone bill.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Deadwood1

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the landline service.

I will send you a private message so we can check the status of the switchover for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi There.

Have replied to your messages yesterday along with security details that you requested.

It's now getting on for 72hrs without a working landline.

I am reluctant to go through your call centre as they work to a set menu and never accept you have already tried everything that is in the online user guide non of which covers the phone not working..I also do not wish to have a repeat of my last breakdown call to them where I ended up in a package I never requested which took me a long time to resolve and now only have a basic package most of which I can get on Freeview.

Regards Rich

Hi @Deadwood1

Thank you for your further post.

I have now responded to you further via our private message. 

To set expectations responses here are not always instant, however we will always get back to our customers as soon as we are next online.

I am sorry for the delay.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide