Menu
JWILSON491
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline calls on weekends

I understand that landline calls are free on Sundays except for premier numbers ? I made a call on Sunday to a private number from my landline I can’t remember if it was to a land line or mobile no.Can anyone tell me why I have been charged for it on my last bill?
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline calls on weekends

Hi there @JWILSON491

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first post. Our lowest telephone bundle is called Talk Weekends - this includes: 

Free calls to 01/02/03 numbers and Virgin Media mobile numbers between Midnight Friday and Midnight Sunday

Calls over 60 minutes will be charges at the standard rate - to avoid charges, you must hung up and redial before 60minutes. If you have been charged for a call, then it will either have been outside of your talk plan or it breached 60minutes. 

If you log into your online account, you'll be able to check this out. If after checking, you are not able to see the reason for the charge, pop back and we can take a closer look for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos