Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline cable cut

I cut through what I didn't realise was our landline cable. Is there a charge for getting this repaired and how do I go about it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline cable cut

Hi there @petew2267

Welcome to our community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to hear  that you've cut through the cable in your garden and have lost service to your landline. I have managed to locate your account from your forum information for you. 

As such, I have booked you a technician visit to come and take a look at the line for you - there will be no charge 🙂 

You can check the date and time of the visit via your online account.  If the slot is not convenient, you can also reschedule via your online account too. 

Please do pop back if you need anything further or assistance with your technician appointment. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just so you are aware the cable was inside the house not outside.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No matter where it is cut @petew2267, we'll be able to get things sorted out for you 🙂 

We're you able to locate the visit date and time via your online account ok? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos