cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Switchover Booking a Technician

Swhaling
Joining in

Hello! I have recently been in contact with Virgin Media after receiving a text alerting me to the home phone switchover which will be happening on 19th September. I was already aware that I would need a technician to come out and make the change as my broadband hub is a hub 2 and not one that would support the adapter. I spoke on the phone with someone who said I would receive a text in the next 24 hours with an appointment for the technician to all out and do whatever needs to be done to make the home phone ready for the switchover however I've not had a text or anything with an appointment on, there is nothing displaying on the app either.

I would appreciate it if someone was able to schedule me an appointment as I've read the other messages where you have helped get these appointments booked! 🙂 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Swhaling 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post. 

Sorry to hear you have not heard back from our team regarding the landline switchover. We can understand your concern and want to best help. For this reason, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all. Happy to have been able to help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs