Menu
digitalgeezer
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline Phone not working and highly vulnerable

Hi, Yesterday my landline phone stopped working (no ringtone and phone says check phone line on display), also my careline spoke and said "No Telephone". I have a number of very serious chronic ill health issues and rely on my telephone, internet and tv services. I have done the usual, testing the phone is correctly inserted in to the socket, checked a different phone to eliminate phone problems, done a number of line tests online to no avail. I rang on my mobile virgin help and was put through to India and sadly went round in circles and just wanted to book an engineer, explained the situation and as it was not resolved politely had to tell the lady that I need to hang up because I was so drained.

1) Basically can I ask if it is possible for an engineer to come and look at the problem please?

2) Are there any contact numbers for Virgin Media for highly vulnerable people, that are with representatives from the UK only?

I can be contacted on my mobile number registered with the account (Not the VM sim number)!

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline Phone not working and highly vulnerable

Hi Digitalgeezer,

Thanks you for your post and welcome to forums 🙂
i can certainly get an engineer out asap I will pop you over a message (Keep an eye out for the purple envelope)

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline Phone not working and highly vulnerable

Hi, digitalgeezer,

Thank you for messaging with me, I am glad to hear our engineers have repaired the cables, if you need anything else please come back to our forums 🙂 

Zoie