Menu
haris_49
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Landline Number Port

Hi,

I joined VM last month on the 19 May and my services went live on the 11 June. I had requested my old landline number to be ported over in my order and this was confirmed as being in process on the 11 June by one of your colleague when I rang in for a delivery issue and was told that it will take around 10 days and be done by the 22 June. This was once again confirmed to be in process on the 16 June when I rang in for yet another issue and was advised it is still on track for 22 June changeover.

I rang in yesterday querying about this and I was told there is no order on the system to port my landline number. I spoke to a number of people and several of them after putting me on hold, kept dropping the line which doesn’t seem to be a co-incidence.

I have had that landline number for 15 years and cannot loose it as hospitals etc have that number on their record due to my Mother’s health issues.

I had left VM last time due to service and customer service issues and looks like I have made a mistake  to come back yet again.

This is my last resort before I get involved in the complaints and CISAS process.

Can someone kindly advise on this.

Haris

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Number Port

Hi haris_49, 

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear what has happened with your number port and the issues your are having.

Due to this we would like to invite you in to chat privately so we can see exactly what has happened with your account. I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you.

please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos
haris_49
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodie,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Detail replied to as requested.

Kind Regards

Haris

0 Kudos
haris_49
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I was asked for details and yet no reply whatsoever! 

I thought the service would be a bit better on the forums but it’s similar to what I have experienced over the phone.

I am sorry but it seems like it’s a standard VM service!

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi haris_49,

Sorry to hear you feel this way. We do apologise for the time in getting back to you, our forum page is not an immediate response page however we do aim to get back to you as quickly as possible.

We can see that there is already a disconnection order in place and we are sorry that it has come to this over this matter. Unfortunately when you request a number port and then request to cancel your services, the number port will also be cancelled too.

This is where the issues has arisen. We are sorry that you have not had the best experience with us and wish you all the best for the future.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
haris_49
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi,

To clarify, I did request the number port once again after the initial cancellation and I was told it is in progress again so obviously I was misinformed but this time I have cancelled the services for good, never again!

Thanks!

0 Kudos