Menu
Jamesh123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline Number Port Failed

Hi 

We changed the account at Virgin Media from my partners name to mine and our equipment was updated.

WE SAID WE NEEDED TO KEEP OUR EXISTING NUMBER of [Removed] and were told that was fine. Engineers came on Sat to install and we had a new number. I phoned V Media on Sat and was told it would be transferred back. Yesterday it still had not been done.

I have called FOUR TIMES and been hung up on and spent 4 hours in total holding. If I could leave virgin media I would but you are the only service provider I can use. Our phone number is our work number and we are loosing business

I am ready to take this legal and contact your CEO by COP today unless someone calls me back on [Removed]

Thanks

James

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Jamesh123
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to speak to someone in cutsomer services urgently as I keep getting hung up on. 3rd time so fa

so the saga continues on my 12th conversation with even worse service. Am now collecting the names of the people and their IDnumbers. Appaling

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to speak to someone in cutsomer services urgently as I keep getting hung up on. 3rd ti...

Hi Jamesh123, thanks for your post.

Sorry for any problems with your number-port - and any bad experience when getting in touch about it on the phone.

To get a better idea of what's going on I'll  need to check your account. I'll send a PM shortly to get some details & we'll take it from there.

Tom_F 

0 Kudos