cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline - Not receiving incoming or outgoing calls

mo712004
Joining in

Hi,

My landline is not able to receive or make calls, this has been going on for a few months now. I have tried multiple phones and also sockets but same issue persists. I have tried both connecting it via the Hub and connecting via the main socket but same issue.

The message I get when calling the landline is 'The person you're calling isn't around right now, at the tone please record your message'

Any ideas what could be the issue please.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @mo712004, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing on the landline service.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to try the handset in the master socket without any other pieces of equipment connected to the extension sockets?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. That's correct I have tried connecting the handset to the master socket without any extensions used as the handset and master socket is only a couple of yards away from each other. 

Thanks for you coming back to me @mo712004, and confirming that this has been attempted.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn