cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Not Working

sue_media
Joining in

I have been reporting the fact my landline is not working since Thursday. I have rung 0345 454 1111 from my mobile (not a Virgin contract) on several occasions and get a recorded message to say that 'an engineer is working on it'. I have opted to receive text messages to report the current status but on each occasion (and also on the website), the message says ' cannot see any issues' in my area. This is obviously not correct. I have tried my neighbours' working phone in my socket - it doesn't work. I have tried my phone in their socket (not a Virgin landline) and it does work. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get a working Virgin landline? The help pages take me round in circles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello sue_media

Thanks for your post 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your landline 
I have ran a quick check from here and we would need to arrange for an engineer to attend
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security to get this booked in 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello sue_media

Thanks for your post 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your landline 
I have ran a quick check from here and we would need to arrange for an engineer to attend
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security to get this booked in 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L