forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Jonfs
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline Fault

I wondered whether anybody else was having same issue? I've now had no phoneline for a number of weeks, it started as an intermittent fault with lots of crackling, then it went to not accepting incoming calls at all, however we could make outgoing but with the crackle noise. A week ago an engineer came out he checked outside and said it would be external when he did his checks.

He then went away and found our local box feed in the road, said it was due to water in the box but it was showing a fault in both directions so would try and trace back to other boxes. Also said it would be a different team that would come out and resolve it.

That was a week ago, we still don't have a landline that works. The Virgin website takes you on continuous circles when you make a complaint, i'm getting sick of this as there are no concerns regarding covid restrictions, this is a fix that should be easy as it doesn't involve anybody needing to come into our house.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Fault

Hi Jonfs,

thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear this,I have checked your account remotely and your landline is uncontactable and we need to book a tech.I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos