cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Down

MrAtif
Joining in

My landline stopped working at 6.30pm on 27.06.2023. No dial tone. I've not moved any cables etc, just suddenly stopped. Checked my phone equipment at another address worked fine so nothing wrong with the equipment. When you call from another line to my landline it shows line as busy which is incorrect. Called Virgin a couple of times from my mobile but the call drops. I have health issues and need my landline working asap for appointments etc. Service status showed no issues but i got text saying there were issues. When logging into my account and the checking service status it says you are aware of the problem. Please help I'm really getting frustrated!!!

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MrAtif 👋

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your Landline service. I've had a look on our side, and it does appear that we're aware of a problem on the TV and Broadband services in your area - but this should not be affecting your Landline.

I'm going to send you a private message, so I can look into assisting you further. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope, or by tapping your Profile Picture and selecting "Messages".

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ