Menu
louisehill85
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline Continually Not Working

Since May/June every few weeks my landline stops working - when you pick up the phone you get an engaged tone instead of a dialing tone and when people try to call me I get no ringing or indication that a call is coming through. This is very inconvenient every few weeks my landline is out of use for days on end. I have had engineers out and the same thing happens again and again. I have booked another engineer that won’t be here until 5 days time. I believe that there is a problem at the telephone exchange box. I wish someone would fix this once and for all - why am I paying for this service when it doesn’t work!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Continually Not Working

Hi louisehill85

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing ongoing issues with your landline service.

We appreciate that this is frustrating and we apologise for the disruption which this may have caused.

We hope that our engineer is able to resolve this on their next visit.

Your continued patience is appreciated and we look forward to hearing back from you after the forthcoming visit. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos