No dial tone for about 4days now obvious no incoming/outgoing calls

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Trinivybe,

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that your landline is not working.

Please can you tell me if you have tried any other handsets?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Trinivybe,

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that your landline is not working.

Please can you tell me if you have tried any other handsets?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I've tried other handsets still no dial tone

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for that @Trinivybe,

Can you tell me if it is connected at the wall or in the Hub directly?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Connected on wall

Thank you for letting us know @Trinivybe

I think it would be best for us to get an engineer out to look into this for us. I will send you a PM now so we can arrange.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you. 

Hello again @Trinivybe

Thanks so much for your private message and confirming your address, I have now booked you a visit for your phone line – you can check the date and time via your online account here. If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment

Thank you.