cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land line

ourmorris
Joining in

My phone is not ringing ive tried swapping it with another phone I can still make and receive calls

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @ourmorris, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing with the landline services.

Have you checked our Service Status Checker virg.in/service or called our Service Status Line 0800 561 0061 for an update on any outages we may be experiencing on the landline service?

If this is not outage related, can you confirm if you're landline is plugged into the router or is this plugged directly into the phone line?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for the reply I have checked all and there are no reported problems 

Thanks for coming back to me @ourmorris, can you please advise me if the landline phone is plugged into the router or the phone line? 

If this is plugged into the phone line, can you confirm if this is plugged into the master socket or an extension socket? 

Are there any other pieces of equipment connected into extension sockets? If so, please remove them and leave just the handset plugged into the master socket and test the line to see if this rings when a call comes in

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

It's my only phone it's plugged into the wall socket

OK, I'll take a closer look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn