cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land line transfer - shocking service

kimarlo16
Joining in

Ok I had virgin installed 17/1/23 and was told I could transfer my home number. Engineer arrived sorted broadband and then said he had called somewhere to transfer home number. Apparently a problem with previous provider having wrong post code assigned to number? I called now tv who I am still paying for as I couldn’t cancel until number moved. All good at their end which I knew to be the case. The engineer called back to his team and was told it was their error and the previous agent he spoke to had somehow given my number back to now tv! I was told I had to wait a further 10 days to get the line and if still has moved! I don’t actually know my new house phone number and have no idea if this problem is going to be resolved and I can’t seem to contact anyone……is this the service I should expect I’m tempted just to tell them to remove as currently not providing the service I paid for. Advice please 🙏 

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi kimarlo16,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion and problems with your Number Port. I'm going to drop you a private message, so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ