Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Land line phone adapter

I have received a new HUB but cannot connect my home phone as no adapter was sent. I have phoned VM several times and also contacted many times by chat but no one is prepared to reply and simply send me the adapter. What do I have to do to get this resolved?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Land line phone adapter

In some past posts, the forum team have sometimes been able to arrange for a passing technician to drop one off. You can wait for their response. They normally reply within a few days.

Alternatively, you could just buy one from an online supplier of your choice. The adapter is a RJ11 plug (which goes into the back of the hub) to a regular BT phone socket (where you plug in the phone). It is a cheap, generic part. Cost is normally a few pounds. Example picture of the arrangement is shown in the bottom left picture on the page below.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/home-phone-line-faults

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pjxxxx,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues setting up your land line due to not receiving the adaptor.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How was the phone connected to the previous hub?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos