could we please book an engineer to visit TW12 2 PL

Thanks

Guy

14 REPLIES 14

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @StentifordGuy,

I'm very sorry to hear that your landline service issues are ongoing. I can see that my colleague mentioned that he arranged a technician visit for you in a post a few days ago. Did that not go ahead for you?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Xach,

I cancelled the arranged visit date provided because we were away fro the house.

Thanks

Hi @StentifordGuy,

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly on this. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take some details and assist you further with this.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @StentifordGuy,

Thank you for reaching out via private message so we could investigate further. As we discussed there, a technician appointment has now been scheduled and booked so that we can take a closer look at what's going on and get this resolved for you.

I'm unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly, but if you need to check and manage/reschedule the appointment then you can do this via your My Virgin Media online account.

Let us know how the visit goes either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Hi our landline is down and has been for a month. Could we please arrange a visit from a technician please. We couldn’t see the technician previously due to a family emergency and subsequently cancelled.

ilook forward to hearing from you.

regards

guy

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello, StentfordGuy. Thank you for your posts and replies.
We're sorry to see you had to cancel your appointment for the landline issue again, we'd be happy to re-book this for you as the landline fault still exists.
Please, let us know of a date and time of your preference so we can look this up, cheers.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri,

Thanks for message.

Are there visits available Sunday 30th Pm or 31/10/22 pm?

Thanks

Guy

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello again, StentifordGuy. Thanks for the quick reply, we don't do faults visits on a Sunday though - sorry for this.
Available times are weekdays and Saturdays (morning, afternoon or evening slot), let us know if any of your convenience.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Monday 31/10/22 pm?

thanks

guy