Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Land line not working

Landline not currently working. Phone is ok as I took it to the neighbours and tried it there. Tests that Virgin ran gave conflicting results, ‘yes there is a line problem, ‘ no we can’t see a problem’.  Can’t get to speak to anyone to get it sorted. Any suggestions on how to move forward would be very much appreciated. Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Land line not working

Hi Paul17120

It is not impossible to get through to VM but it is challenging during the current crisis as are many other aspects of life right now.

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Last time I had an issue with my landline I went to the service status page:

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

From there I ran the phone test and was given an option to book a tech visit online.  Anecdotal evidence on the forum suggest that this may not work now, but worth a try.

Or you can wait for one of the forum team to get to this thread, which usually also takes a few days and they can help you book a tech visit.

——————————————————
I work for Virgin Media, but all my options are my own.

REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU
**************ASK ME HOW***************
***************SEND A PM****************

If you found this information useful or please click thumbs up on Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.
THANK YOU ?
——————————————————
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this.Much appreciated
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums, Paul17120

Sorry to hear that you are having landline issues, We would be able to help here, I've had a look at your landline  If you are still having issues Do let us know.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos