Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Land line not working

Hi I have just discovered that our land line is not working, if you call the number it is continually engaged and there is no dial tone. I've completed all of the virgin 'tests' and the results are inconclusive. Can you please help. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Land line not working

Hi Debjon,

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear this when was the last time you used your landline? Have you tried a different handset? 

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie sorry but I cannot remember when I last used the landline although I'm certain it was working last week.

Yes we have two handsets, both are 'ok' as in the batteries are obviously still working I.e. making a noise when lifting and I've also checked the answerphone,  not a very technical explanation but hope it makes sense! Just don't know what to do next. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I will need to get an engineer out to investigate for you I will pop you over a private message asking for some details and we can get it booked in for you 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have responded to your message but am unsure if you've received! Please let me know if not 

0 Kudos