issue is not the phone 

I’m in Kt25rs 

no idea when it’ll be fixed 

can anyone help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Simsim1

Thank you for letting us know.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this interruption in service may cause.

Our engineers will get this fixed as quickly as possible. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

19 REPLIES 19

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Simsim1, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community. I am sorry your phone line is not working.

I can see there is an SNR outage in the area which is due to last until 25th November until 14:35.

I understand this is frustrating however your phone should be back online tomorrow.

Is there total loss of service on it? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Ok 

thanks 

there is nothing - the line is completely dead and has been for weeks

Hi @Simsim1

Thank you for letting us know.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this interruption in service may cause.

Our engineers will get this fixed as quickly as possible. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi - the line is still down and no update 

Hi @Simsim1

Thanks for coming back to us, you will need a tech visit so I shall send you a PM now

Best wishes

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Denise6
Tuning in

Once again ours and two of our neighbours land line is down in S5. 3rd time since December. Once again we are being told there isn't a fault and we need and engineer to come to the house. Twice I have put in a complaint  after numerous phone calls to customer service where they were just not listening. Eventually they agreed there was a fault. I am am getting so stressed with this. Surely there can be an easier way to report a fault where you are listened to.

Hi Denise6,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the line. You can check for any area issues via our service status page here 

Please let us know how the engineer visit goes.

Alex_Rm

I cancelled it as when I finally got to talk to someone she told me there was an outage. I said I knew there was with the TV (didn't affect mine ) and she said it affected the phone too so I asked her to cancel the appointment. It was only after speaking to my neighbours today that I found VM are still saying there's no problem in our area.

Hi Denise6, 

Thanks for coming back to us and I understand how frustrating this must be for you. 

When a fault occurs, depending on the type of fault we rely on customers reporting the issues to us. Once a certain number of reports are received for the same area, further investigation would take place. At the times of you calling, the best action may well be to arrange an engineer visit. If an area fault is then found, this would automatically be cancelled. 

I'd love to take a closer look at this for you but I've been unable to locate you on our systems using your forum credentials. I will need to confirm some information with you in order for me to proceed with checks. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs