Menu
DavidFish
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Land line connection

Hi. I pay for using landline as part of my package. It is unclear how much I pay for this and it is no use to me - as we use mobiles for our communication.

My son has the same package as me, without the landline - and pays considerably less.

How can I transfer to this cheaper option?

It is unclear on the website.

thank you

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Land line connection

Hi Davidfish,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community! Apologies for the delayed response to you.

Whilst we cannot help with any package changes here from the forums, you're welcome to text us on 0753 305 1809 and a member of our customer services team will gladly look into any subscriptions changes you'd like to make. However it's worth noting that if you are in a contract with your landline service, you may be held to early disconnection fees if you decide to remove it. 

If you're unsure whether you are in contract or not, you can review all contract details via your online account here

Hope this helps 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos
DavidFish
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Beth. I sent the message to the number which you have given to me, last Monday. I have received no response at all.

Can you look into this?

Kind regards

David Fish

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

I'm sorry if you did not receive a response from the text you sent to the text service.

I can only advise to try  pushing through a second message to see if this triggers a response or try sending the text from another device. Alternatively, feel free to call us on 0345 454 1111. We do not have any sort of access/view of the texts sent via the text service unfortunately. 

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos