Menu
SueW2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

LANDLINE PHONE

Yet again our landline does not work.  This time there is no dialling tone.  Have run a diagnosis test

and the reply is that there are no problems detected.

Impossible to get through to Customer Services.  How can I remove my landline from my contract?

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: LANDLINE PHONE

Hi SueW2, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am sorry to hear you are currently experiencing issues with your phone line. I have taken a look for our side and can confirm there are

no reported area outages. 

On reviewing your account, I can see you have been able to book a technician visit in regards to the fault. 

Do you still wish to remove the phone line from your contract?

Let me know and I will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
SueW2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat

Thank you for your reply.  Yes we would like to remove our landline from our contract as no one uses it these days but I am told by one of your advisers

that this will actually RAISE! the cost of our contract.  Is this really the case?  Seems like a kind of blackmail if so.  Am I really  forced to keep and pay for something I don't use or Virgin will penalise me? 

If this is not the case how on earth do I ever get in touch to speak with a human being without waiting on a phone for hours?

Regards, Sue

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @SueW2.

In most cases removing the landline from the contract would increase the package cost. 

The discounts applied to packages are for all 3 services, if one part of the package is removed this will end the discount that is listed. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos