cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LANDLINE NUMBER NOT TRANSFERRED

Junaid786
Joining in

Long story short but when filling the form for my package and speaking to the virgin media team on the phone I requested my LandLine number to be switched over and previously I was with BT. This happened a few months however just today I bought a handset phone and when I set it up I rang myself and it was a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NUMBER AND NOT MY OLD ONE. I am very disappointed and need help right now you!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Junaid786,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there seems to be some confusion with the landline number. What happens when you dial the number that it should be and that you requested to port over to us?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

When I call someone on my landline it comes up as a different number and when I call my previous landline it’s not ringing meaning the number is still available 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response on this Junaid786,

Given that it has been a few months the number may not be retrievable however so we can investigate the matter further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain