Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Keeping my Landline number

Disappointed isn't the right word right now!

I was a virgin media customer years ago and wondered why in recent years I wasn't still a customer. Well I have been a new virgin media customer for approximately 30 minutes and all that time I have spent has been on their customer services line being pushed to several different people and also being pushed to the beginning of the options again!. 

When I signed up to virgin media I had the option to keep my house phone number and then they had an error getting it, and I was told to call when I activated my other services. Well if I knew I would be chasing to get my house phone number back for over 3 hours I would not have signed up to virgin media again!. 

I have now come to the community page out of desperation. I have family members that rely on being able to contact us through the number they have known is ours for over 10 years! 

I saw other people struggling with this same problem and I am lost as what to do. 

I am currently waiting to get through to someone from customer service for the 5th time and have been waiting over 20 minutes. 

Can anyone help at all??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keeping my Landline number

Update!

Managed to get through to someone and they are now requesting my home number from my previous supplier so hopefully they get it. It can take up to 8 working days. 

Also for anyone wanting to know how to get through to the right people and save yourself the wild goose chase. I asked the customer service guy and he said if you need to get back through to us again just go through to the 'Talk about my bill' option and that will take you to customer services. 

0 Kudos