Menu
Adkins33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

KT17 Landline dead since 19th November

Landline completely dead since last Thursday.  Can't get through to customer services - holding on listening to music for over an hour each time before getting cut off!    No fault showing on the online diagnostic tests.   Is anyone else experiencing this problem in our area?   

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: KT17 Landline dead since 19th November

Hi Adkins33,

I'm sorry to hear about your landline and that you've been unable to get through to us to get it resolved. I'll pass the feed back onto our Teams to improve our Customer Services and have also booked an engineer visit for the soonest available date so we can get it fixed. As the date is within 48hrs, I'll send you a Private Message to confirm the date and time slot.

Thanks,

Lisa

Adkins33
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for your speedy response, Lisa. Engineer has been and fixed the problem! Apparently the engineer solved one other customer's problem at the same time as fixing ours! Happy customer(s)!
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for popping back with your update and letting us know @Adkins33 - so pleased that everything has been sorted out for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos