Menu
yastar123
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Joined weeks ago still no landline

I have been waiting for Virgin to sort out my landline since 20 November. They have taken my money but not activated my landline. Literally calling every day and get passed from department to department and no one taking responsibility for this. SHODDY AND DISGRACEFUL customer service. An engineer called me last Friday and said he’d be round to fix it but never showed up. This has been extremely stressful. On top of that one bedroom has poor wifi- I have a hub 3 but cannot order a booster!!! Can’t wait to leave Virgin now!! Big mistake switching to Virgin. Any suggestions how / who can activate my landline and send me a booster? Thank you 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Joined weeks ago still no landline

Good morning @yestar123 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your landline. 

I have just had a quick look into your account using the details that you provided when sighing up. It shows that you have spoken with someone this morning regarding this, are you able to let us know if they have been able to provide you all the information you required? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
yastar123
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Joined weeks ago still no landline

Hi 

no the issue wasn’t resolved as the line cut off whilst I was speaking to them. I desperately need someone to take control of the situation and help me get my landline ported. Everything is ready (wiring etc) and I have broadband and tv. Just need someone to sort out the landline. 
thanks

0 Kudos