cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itemised voip calls from a mobile

Johnsta
Tuning in

Hi I called a company on my mobile via my home broad band - they say I didn’t but I know I did and it’s very important that I prove I called in a specific date range. Is there a way to get an itemised call log for a mobiles on wifi as well as the land line?

thanks

john

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Johnsta

Welcome to the community. 

Thanks for getting in touch. If you contacted someone using WiFi calling, then this should be visible on your mobile device or within the app you used to use WiFi calling. You may also be able to get further information from your mobile service provider. Are we your mobile service provider as well as you broadband provider? If not, you'll need to speak directly with them for any calls made from your mobile phone.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi sadly the dispute happened after my phone had passed the 100 call limit and as it was a wifi call there’s no record with my mobile provider. I wondered if there might be a log of the destination ip addresses that would tie a call that company?

My apologies @Johnsta

We would not have this information unfortunately. You should still have the information on your phones call log as you would if you make or receive any type of calls, but we as your broadband provider would not have any information regarding the WiFi calls you have made. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Unfortunately I had exceeded the 100 call limit by the time it became a problem. Is there any ip connection based records available?

We do not record or store this kind of information with your WiFi calling.  Your mobile service provide will have call information, you would need to speak with them to see if they have this available. 

As your broadband service provide will not have this information unfortunately. We hope that you are able to resolve this with your mobile service provider. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley