Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Itemised billing needed for all charged calls

I've been a Virgin Media customer for just over a year now but I've just noticed that I do not have the details of charged calls itemized on my bills. I've just called the helpline and been informed that this is only possible for an extra monthly charge and told I should set it up online!!!

Is this correct? First, I could not finds out where to set this up in my account profile; and secondly, I think in principle, this additional charge is completely unacceptable because, y default, one should be able to keep tabs on the numbers being made within the household that constitute an additional charge. 

I've had my landline service with BT for many years and this feature was provided as standard - the as all the mobile phone companies I've been with. 

Nevertheless, is it possible for my account to be set up to include fully itemised billing of charged calls (irrespective of the value) at no additional cost? 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Itemised billing needed for all charged calls

Update: 

It seems the lady I first spoke to on the 150 number misinformed me. After going through several other threads on this forum, I decided to call back and was able to speak with another gentleman. 

Apparently, you can enable detailed itemised billing if needed at no additional cost by simply calling in and passing the basic security questions to confirm your identity as the bill payer. However, there will only be itemisation for calls made that have resulted in charges, which is fair enough

0 Kudos