Menu
moof
Superfast
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Itemised Telephone Bills

am I going completely mad, or did we used to be able to click a button in MY VM and see a fully itemised telephone bill?

it's just taken 20mins to clear Live Chat security!  simply to try and answer why I've been charged 26pence for something 😡 (I'm still none the wiser)

I'm not penny pinching, but I would like to know what the charge is for.

I'm sure in the past I would access my account and click a button that would give me a breakdown of every call made and I could sort, to see charges that were not covered by the package, at the top.

could any of VMs helpers please advise?

thanks

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Itemised Telephone Bills

Hi @moof,

Thank you for coming back to our Community Forum! We really appreciate you posting.

I'm sorry to hear that you received a call charge on your bill this past month, and sorry to hear that you were not able to view your itemised bills.

You should still be able to view your full bill breakdown and usage charges on your monthly bill. Please take a look here to see how your monthly bill is broken down. However, if you have your itemised limit set to a price above that which you are charged for, you may not have access to view that charge.

In order to provide further details about your bill, I will need to send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye our for a purple envelope at the top of your forum page and I will be in touch soon.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
moof
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

replied via DM, thank-you
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @moof,

Thank you for messaging with us on Private Message.

I am really sorry that we were unable to provide the resolution you wanted.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
moof
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

while I appreciate you responding to my enquiry quickly, I think sadly the answer received just makes matters worse:

@Paulina_Z wrote:

Unfortunately, we are not able to advise what number was called, but it was a 1 minute call that caused those charges.

Apologies that we are unable to reveal more information."

How on earth can you charge me for something, that you cannot provide full detail for what the charge is for?! 😕

Yes in this instance it is for the trifling amount of .31pence, but surely I should be able to account for EVERY penny charged to my bill?

...bet if I owed VM .31pence you'd turn me off quick enough!

😡

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @moof,

Apologies about this and we're sorry that you feel this way.

Unfortunately, we're unable to advise further on this issue and we're sorry that we were unable to provide a resolution that you're satisfied with. 

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

0 Kudos