cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a network outage in PO4 area?

fitzzy3
Tuning in

My landline has had no dial tone since Friday evening, no-one can phone in either.  When I  go through the process of reporting it / checking service status via my Media account, you just go round in circles, stating 'check service status' and it stating there is no problems!!! No link to report it, no phone number to report it!!!  How can you claim the £8 a day (as they advertise) compensation fee when you can't report / record an outage issue? 

15 REPLIES 15

My complaint, which I will do officially, is that when there is an open landline outage fault and customers go through the Service Checker and it states 'there is no fault in the area' and that everything is working fine. Customers cannot then be directed to register for the compensation scheme as according to the 'Service Checker' there is no problem. So it appears as there was no localised issue to my equipment and there was clearly a 'open landline outage fault' as you can see on this thread of this email.  It looks like 'the team' (??) had not been notified of this issue to update the service page  Therefore, no official register of a fault so no official register to compensation... Terrible communication, terrible service.

If you do wish to raise a complaint regarding this I will gladly help you with this via PM.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I would like to make a complaint yes Nathan. Can you please provide me with the link to do so?

I can see Nathan sent you a private message on Saturday fitzzy3

Gareth_L

Yes, I have today sent him the requested details.

Can you please send them to me as well 

Nathan wont be in until next week and I guess you would like to get this resolved asap 

Gareth_L