Menu
pbryanw
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is my landline phone port still in progress?

Hi,

I've just had Virgin Media installed at my new home, where I've taken a phone & broadband package. There isn't a dedicated landline at my new house, but this is instead supplied through the Superhub 3's rear phone port.

When I placed my initial order over the phone, I asked for my phone number to be ported at the same time (my landline is currently supplied by Plusnet). I was told this would be taken care of on installation day, which was the 17th September.

This day came, and I was provided with a new landline number instead, so I phoned Virgin back, and was told my number would be ported across by the 27th September - which is today.

As far as I'm aware my Plusnet landline is still active, as I used it earlier today. My Plusnet Account ends on the 6th October, when I move out of my current property, and I want to get this sorted out by then (hopefully).

I'm just wondering if my landline number port is still in progress, and when it's likely to complete?

Many thanks, Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is my landline phone port still in progress?

Sorry to hear that pbryanw

I will need to take a closer look at this, Can you please check your private messages 🙂

Thanks Joe_F

pbryanw
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is my landline phone port still in progress?

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your help with this. I've replied to your message.

Kind regards, Paul

0 Kudos