Menu
gailbutton
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is it possible to take my phone off my bundle? I can’t use it - I’m deaf.

Is it possible to take my phone off my bundle? I can’t use it - I’m deaf. It isn’t attached to the virgin box, it still runs on the old outside cable but the account is part of my virgin media package. I just seem to be paying for something I can’t use. I only got it for the kids and they’ve all left home now.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it possible to take my phone off my bundle? I can’t use it - I’m deaf.

Hi gailbutton,

Yes, you are able to remove the phone from your package, however VM give higher discounts for bundled packages so it may actually cost you more to remove the phone.

Your best bet is to contact Regrades or Retentions (thinking of leaving us) - Retentions have more leeway in changing packages and you can probably negotiate a better deal with them.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellations  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

There's also the online Chat Messenger /contactus/make-a-complaint  click on the red Broadband, TV and Phone icon and a messenger window will open.  It's not available 24/7 as phone calls have priority.

If you have somebody who can talk on your behalf (you need to be with them to pass account verification) then you can call 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it possible to take my phone off my bundle? I can’t use it - I’m deaf.

Hi gailbutton,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

Have you been able to contact the team on the options advised in newapollo post?

^Martin

0 Kudos