cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet working properly

Golfer61
Joining in

We have a call diversion on our landline that was taken off by mistake by Virgin. After a week of chasing and making calls and promises to contact me without success. I eventually had an engineer visit. However, this was not fixed properly and yet after several phone calls and promises to sort this out i cannot get an answer from the Faults Team. They refuse to send an engineer as its not protocol and we are being given no help whatsoever. Virgin is supposed to fix within 24 hrs yet this has bern a week now. They just keep raising tickets and putting me off. Im at the end of my tether and don’t know what to do. Can you someone please help with this situation. I am desperate.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Golfer61,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment, I have looked into this on our system and can see that you currently have a business account with us, we are unable to help further from here as the forums are only for residential accounts, you would need to speak to the business faults team to have this looked into further. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L