cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect number

Rosaleentwyford
Joining in

Hi

My mums landline is coning up as an incorrect number. She needs the landline for a lifeline connection. I also need to contact her as an extra means of connection. 

This is the redditch worcestershire area. Is there a fault. My mother is elderly. 

Please reply. 

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rosaleentwyford 

Sorry to see you are having problems phoning your mum on her landline with it coming up as an incorrect number.

Are you dialling form a VM landline, and if so are there any issues with other numbers?

Does your mum have a VM landline?

EDIT -

Also, if your mums landline is with VM is there a marker on the account to say she is a vulnerable customer? If not she should get one added as that would normally give her priority if she had any issues.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rosaleentwyford 

Sorry to see you are having problems phoning your mum on her landline with it coming up as an incorrect number.

Are you dialling form a VM landline, and if so are there any issues with other numbers?

Does your mum have a VM landline?

EDIT -

Also, if your mums landline is with VM is there a marker on the account to say she is a vulnerable customer? If not she should get one added as that would normally give her priority if she had any issues.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rosaleentwyford,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that your mum is having with her landline, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L