Menu
WhitlocksEnd
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Bill

My recent Virgin Media Bill contains incorrect charges.  Despite trawling the website I cant seem to find an email address to contact to resolve this issue.

Any advice much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Bill

Hi WhitlocksEnd,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Is this for a new account or for a recent change in service? If so then, this may be your first bill which will always be larger as this bill will reflect the time from the date of the change/renewal and the up coming month. You can find out more here. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
WhitlocksEnd
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Corey

Thanks for your response. No it is for a long standing account which has not been changed for nearly a year.

Sadly finding it frustrating finding how to get a resolution. Virgin Media, ironically, certainly don’t make communication easy!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, WhitlocksEnd.

If it hasn't been changed for nearly a year, it does sound like perhaps a promotional discount has ended? I can have a look at this for you to confirm, but I should advise in advance that I cannot renew or renegotiate contracts and packages with you these require speaking directly with a member of the sales or upgrades team by phone.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
WhitlocksEnd
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Corey

Have free weekend calls and the call I’m querying was for a local number made on a Sunday for 68 minutes which I did not make.
Bizarre!
Only a small amount, but would like to get it resolved.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI WhitlocksEnd

To look into this on your behalf, I am going to need to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right your screen.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi WhitlocksEnd

If you do need me, you know where I am:-)

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos