Menu
SammyStace
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incoming calls number not recognised

Had my installation on Wednesday and still cannot receive incoming calls.

I am able to make outgoing calls but when I try to dial my home phone from mobile I get a recorded voice telling me that I have dialled an incorrect number.

If I dial my mobile from my landline the number comes up as my expected landline number.

I have spoken to tech support twice and their response last night was that they needed to put me through to the landline team to sort it out, unfortunately the landline team had finished for the day. I called back today and I was told by first line tech support I needed a technician to come out to solve my issue. I don't believe there is an issue at my end that a technician can sort as I can make outgoing calls, so the line must be OK.

Please help

Sam.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incoming calls number not recognised

Hi SammyStace

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the telephone issue. I understand your point about you not thinking it is a technician visit, however this would only have been booked in from the agent you spoke to doing a full diagnostic test.

Please let us know how the engineer visit goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos