Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 31 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Re: In-package call itemisation breakdown

I just called and changed the default to 'less than 1p'. Be prepared for it to take 30 mins. The operator twice referred to a senior and did not know anything about the option until I asked to actually speak to the supervisor. Be prepared with the statement from the website....

"Chargeable calls made outside of your tariff will be displayed here. When your account was created you would have selected an itemisation level, the default is 50p. We will display the calls above and below that threshold in the call detail section. If you'd like a different itemisation level contact us"

Good luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 32 of 36
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem.  I have tried "My profile" and everything. It seems Virgin don't want you to know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 33 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi courtney666,

Thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry that you've been unable to locate the information you were hoping for. As has been confirmed in a number of comments on this thread, we do not provide itemised billing for in-package calls.

The billing records available to us only display chargeable calls over 1p and above. To request non-chargeable call listings, you’d have to speak with our police liaison unit but they’ll only request these for you if you have a suitable court order as part of an ongoing court case.

If you're looking to add all chargeable calls to your bill, we can take a look at lowering the threshold as discussed previously in this thread..

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 34 of 36
Flag for a moderator

The previous post was 16/10/19. Nothing has actually been changed in my billing. The 50p default remains. It would be nice to be able to confirm that free-calls-at-weekends is being respected, so in effect the bill contains unverifiable items as it does not include the dates.

They never did what they said they would do. Waste of time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 35 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi grebrynod,

I'm really sorry that your threshold has not been amended as you requested, I'd be more than happy to help you with this.

If you'd like to request an itemised copy of any previous bills, this would incur a £2 charge. Receiving itemised bills moving forwards should incur no additional cost.

As advised, you would not see any details of non-chargeable calls, but you would be able to verify your free weekend calls by the absence of any charges. Please bear in mind that landline-to-landline calls remain free at the weekends if the call duration is less than 60 minutes. If you wish to speak for longer, you would need to hang up and redial.

I'll send you a private message now to clear account security and make any requested amendments. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 36 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi ekekoos,

Thank you for your input in regards to fully itemised billing, you are correct in the information you have provided the itemised calls will only start showing once it has been added to your account and will only show calls above the threshold, standard £0.50p can be minimum £0.01p moving forward.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos