Menu
esramos
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I want to change my landline phone number please

I've been receiving very unwanted, disgusting phone-calls and please make sure my new number is PRIVATE 100%, no listing, no leaking please

0 Kudos
theinternetguy
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to change my landline phone number please

Hello @esramos 

You will have to call 150 from your Virgin home phone or Virgin Mobile or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. One of the support team will then assist you and it will take 24hrs to complete. 

Hope this helps ☺️

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@esramos wrote:

I've been receiving very unwanted, disgusting phone-calls and please make sure my new number is PRIVATE 100%, no listing, no leaking please

1) There are no new numbers. All telephone numbers, Landline or Mobile are recycled & have had previous users. They can be dormant for as little as 3 months before being re-allocated.

2) Getting another number is no guarantee that you won't get nuisance calls. You may even get allocated an ex business number. Nor will it stop scammers from calling. They use auto-diallers & systematically work through every number in a dialling code area trying to find victims.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @esramos

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the calls you're receiving. I'll PM you now to do this number change. It's just a work order that takes 24 hours to go through.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @esramos

Sorry for the delayed reply. I've been out of the office the last few days. 

I can see you've spoke to the team since the post and have got the number changed 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos